Occupational Health & Wellness
The Fisher-Titus Occupational Health & Wellness program offers comprehensive services to area businesses and industry that are concerned about the health and well-being of its employees.
We offer service packages that can be customized to suit your business’ needs. From basic screenings to educational seminars, we can design a wellness program that will help improve the health of your employees and prevent injuries and illnesses.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Employee Injury Treatment and Certified Case Management
- Department of Transportation Consortium Membership
- Pre-Placement Physicals
- Education Seminars
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- BWC Training and Programs
- Transitional Work Program Development
- Physical Therapy
- Hearing Testing
- Employee Assistance Program