Primary Stroke Certification
Fisher-Titus has Primary Stroke Certification from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP). This certification recognizes our commitment to providing outstanding stroke care to our patients and our community and our standards of excellence provided through our educational tools and support regarding stroke prevention, care and recovery.
Level II Adult Cardiac Catheritization Lab
Fisher-Titus is certified by the Ohio Department of Health as a Level II adult cardiac catheterization laboratory allowing for diagnostic and interventional procedures.
The certification allows for the immediate treatment of STEMI. STEMI is a common name for ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction which is a type of heart attack. STEMI is caused by a prolonged period of blocked blood supply affecting a large area of the heart. STEMI has a substantial risk of death and disability and calls for a quick response.
Fisher-Titus is your first, best choice for heart and vascular care.
- Emergency and elective angioplasty and stenting
- Diagnostic heart catheterization
- Electrocardiogram (ekg)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker/defibrillator implantation and management
- Stress testing
- Balloon angioplasty and stenting
- Embolic protection
- Peripheral vascular evaluation and management
- Diagnostic angiogram
- Treatment of varicose veins/vein ablation
- Dialysis access related needs, including fistula placement and maintenance, tunnel catheters and peritoneal catheters
- Physician guidance
- Physical reconditioning
- Group support
Anticoagulation & Thrombosis Management Clinic
- Medication management and monitoring to prevent blood clots
Physician referral required