As a not-for-profit, Fisher-Titus Medical Center's income is reinvested in the Medical Center and the health of the community. The dollars earned allows us to provide state-of-the-art facilities, invest in new medical technology and equipment, expand services to meet community needs and compensate our employees.
By being strong financially, we are able to fulfill our charitable commitment and provide quality care for all.
Fisher-Titus is committed to serving community members with outreach programs. Programs include:
- Autism Spectrum Kids Program
- Career Shadowing
- Community CPR
- Community Education Programs
- Community Health Screenings
- Prescription Assistance Program
- Support Groups
- Swimming Lessons for 3rd Graders
- Speakers Bureau
- Volunteer Services