Awards & Achievements
At Fisher-Titus, quality of care and patient safety is our top priority.
When choosing a healthcare facility, it’s important to look for one that has a record of quality performance. These measures demonstrate a hospital’s commitment and dedication to high-quality healthcare.
Fisher-Titus has earned the following accreditations and achievements:
- “A” rating from The Leapfrog Group
- 2021 Leapfrog Rural Hospital
- American College of Cardiology Accredited Chest Pain Center
- American College of Radiology
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- American College of Surgeons Verified Level III Trauma Center
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- Certified Level II Adult Cardiac Catheterization Lab (Ohio Department of Health)
- Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- Newsweek’s Best Maternity Hospital
- Primary Stroke Center (Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program- HFAP)
- The Lown Institute #8 in Ohio for inclusivity, high value care, and community benefit. Fisher-Titus received an overall grade of A+.
- Top 100 Rural Health Hospitals (The Chartis Center)