The $1 million gift for the Snyder/White Heart & Vascular Center continues the legacy of philanthropy at Fisher-Titus. Beginning with “subscriptions” sold in 1916 to build the original Norwalk Memorial Hospital and continuing with the Fisher family’s donation of $1.2 million for Fisher-Titus Memorial Hospital in 1957, to the Dr. Morse family’s contributions and our community’s support of capital campaigns for the Norwalk Memorial Home in 1985 and the Rehabilitation and Cancer Care Center in 2003, philanthropy is deep rooted at Fisher-Titus.
The $1 million gift from Alice White Rau and Dudley A. White Jr. honors their grandparents Reginald C. and Alice Mack Snyder and their parents Dudley A. and Alice Snyder White. The Snyder / White family has long history in our community, having owned and operated the Norwalk Reflector since 1913.
Primary Stroke Certification
Fisher-Titus has Primary Stroke Certification from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP). This certification recognizes our commitment to providing outstanding stroke care to our patients and our community and our standards of excellence provided through our educational tools and support regarding stroke prevention, care
Heart procedures include:
Vascular procedures include: