$10,000 Blooming Cash Raffle
Start your spring $10,000 richer and support new technology, equipment and renovation for a state-of-the-art Cardiac Cath Lab at Fisher-Titus’ Snyder/White Heart & Vascular Center. Because of the community’s generous support for the Fisher-Titus Foundation’s 2021 Blooming Cash Raffle, Corks & Kegs, Golf Tournament, and the Cardiac Cath Lab Campaign, Fisher-Titus Heart and Vascular opened the 1st newly renovated state-of-the-art Cardiac Cath Lab. With your help, completion of the 2nd Cath Lab in 2022 will bring both surgical suites up to the skill level of our physicians and allow us to perform new lifesaving procedures. Thank you!
From February 2019 to October 2021, our Interventional Cardiology Program has performed 130 emergency and 251 nonemergent interventional cardiac procedures, and 641 diagnostic caths have been performed.
- $1,000 Early Bird Drawing: Thursday, March 10, 2022 (tickets sold at or before 4:00 p.m. on Monday, March 7 will be entered)
- $10,000 Grand Prize Drawing: Thursday, March 31, 2022 (sales end at 4:00 p.m. on Monday, March 28)
Purchase Your Raffle Tickets Now!
Buy your ticket to win $10,000 and support quality heart and vascular care close to home in the Fisher-Titus Foundation’s Blooming Cash Raffle. Proceeds will support state-of-the art HD imaging, instrumentation, and integrated technology and operating table for the second Cardiac Cath Lab at the Snyder/White Heart and Vascular Center, bringing our cardiovascular surgical suites up to the skill level of our outstanding Fisher-Titus Heart and Vascular Team.
Cardiac Cath Lab
The original Snyder/White Heart & Vascular Center Cardiac Cath Labs were designed before many of today’s procedures were being performed here. The new Cardiac Cath Labs will support the next 10 years of excellence in cardiovascular care in the community, by making investments in:
Integrated HD technology and equipment to bring all images together on one large HD screen with high-res images of arteries and veins during procedures;
- A ceiling mounted “C arm” and operating table that integrates with all technology and equipment;
- Advanced technology and diagnostic tools with lower radiation doses to patients and healthcare workers;
- Redesign of the Cath Lab to perform both cardiac and vascular procedures, and to support the skill level of today’s Fisher-Titus Heart & Vascular Team
Pictured: On December 14, 2021, Dr. Ryan Christofferson and members of the Fisher-Titus Heart and Vascular Team cut the ribbon opening the first of two Cardiac Cath Labs to be renovated. With your support of the Blooming Cash Raffle, the 2022 Golf Tournament and the Cardiac Cath Lab Campaign, we will renovate the second Cath Lab in 2022.
Thank you for helping us save lives and quality of life for our loved ones and neighbors!
View $10,000 Blooming Cash Raffle Flyer & Disclaimer