The 33rd Annual Fisher-Titus Foundation Golf Outing
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 33rd Annual Fisher-Titus Foundation Glf Outing. We enjoyed spending the beautiful summer afternoon with you, golfing, networking, sharing a meal, and celebrating our community and our partnerships. Your participation, through golfing or sponsorship, will help us fund state-of-the-art equipment, technology and renovation for one of our cardiac catherization (cath) labs at the Snyder/White Heart and Vascular Center. This $1.2 million project will bring our cath lab up to the skill level of our talented Fisher-Titus Heart and Vascular Team to perform cardiac stenting and new heart and vascular procedures, further expanding the cardiovascular care we provide to our community.
View the Golf Outing Results.
In 2022, the Fisher-Titus Foundation will help renovate a second cardiac cath lab with state-of-the-art technology and equipment to help improve and sustain local access to outstanding heart and vascular care for our community, right here at Fisher-Titus. Proceeds from the Fisher-Titus Foundation Golf Tournament will support the cath lab renovation.
Eagle Creek Golf Club is a public course located in Norwalk, Ohio. This Brian Huntley, championship length, par 71 course is rated 4½ out of 5 stars by Golf Digest, and has earned the reputation as one of the finest golf courses in Ohio. Click here to see the course layout. We look forward to hosting you for a beautiful day of golf on this pristine course featuring lush fairways, large bentgrass greens, white sandy bunkers, wetlands and waterways. For more information on Eagle Creek, visit their website.
Golf Tournament Rules
Play for the day is scramble format.
All will play the best hit ball.
Women play from the silver tees. Seniors (70+) play from the white tees. Men play from the black tees.
One Mulligan per golfer may be used for each 9 holes.
For Hole-in-One prize holes, Mulligans are not allowed. To be eligible for car or cash prizes, all men must play from the black tees.
Two places will be awarded in each of two flights.
- Corporate Foursome | $1,075 | includes team of 4 golfers in tournament, meals, drinks, and tee or green sponsor recognition
- Foursome | $850 | includes team of 4 golfers in tournament, meals, drinks
- Individual Golf Entry | $230 | includes 1 golfer in tournament, meals, drinks
- Title Sponsor | $5,000 | Thank you, Janotta & Herner!
- Dinner Sponsors | $2,500 | includes: 2 golfers; prominent recognition on signage in pavilion, in rules & tournament brochure, and during announcements
- Lunch Sponsors | $1,000 | includes: prominent recognition on signage in pavilion, in brochure, and during announcements
- Cart Sponsors | $1,000 | signage in each golf cart, prominent recognition in brochure
- 19th Hole Sponsors | $750 | prominent recognition on signage in pavilion, and in brochure
Pro Shot | $600 | recognition on signage at hole and in brochure
Super Raffle Sponsors | $500 | recognition on raffle signage at event and for pre-sales, recognition in brochure
- Beverage Cart Sponsors | $500 | recognition on signage and in brochure
- Proximity Prize Sponsors | $500 | prominent recognition on signage at clubhouse and in brochure
- Practice Green Sponsors | $350 | recognition on signage at practice green and in brochure
- Practice Range Sponsors | $350 | recognition on signage at practice range and in brochure
- Beat the Dealer | $300 | recognition on signage at hole and in brochure
- Tee or Green Sponsor | $275 | signage on the course and listed in brochure
The Right Heart & Vascular Care, Right Here in Our Community
On February 14, 2019 Fisher-Titus Heart and Vascular expanded our services, earning designation as a Level II Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory. As a Level II Cath Lab, heart and vascular specialists can provide interventional as well as diagnostic procedures at Fisher-Titus. From February 2019, through January 2022, our team has performed:
- 140 Emergent Interventional Cardiac Procedures (PCIs)
- 289 Planned/Elective PCIs
- 730 Diagnostic Catheterizations
Additionally, Fisher-Titus’ investments in our team and our equipment have improved door-to-balloon times, expanded procedures available locally, and improved outcomes for our patients.
2021 Golf Tournament Support – The Return on Your Philanthropic Investment
With proceeds from events and community support for the annual appeal in 2021, the Fisher-Titus Foundation helped support renovation of the first of two cardiac cath cabs, opened December 14, 2021. The second cardiac cath cab will be renovated in 2022, again with support from the Fisher-Titus Foundation and the Golf Tournament. Prior to renovation, our cath labs were designed before Fisher-Titus had received Level II designation and before many of today’s procedures were being performed at the Snyder/White Heart & Vascular Center. The new cardiac cath labs will support the next 10 years of excellence in cardiovascular care in our community by investing in:
- Integrated HD technology and equipment, critical to bring all images together on one large HD screen with high resolution images of arteries and veins during procedures, and to integrate with all equipment.
- A ceiling mounted “C arm” and operating table that integrates with all technology and equipment (integration supports calculation of the angle of the table to the C arm).
- Advanced technology and diagnostic tools with lower radiation doses to patients and healthcare workers.
- Redesign of the Cath Lab to perform both cardiac and vascular procedures, and to support the skill level of today’s Fisher-Titus Heart and Vascular Team.
Thank you for helping us make this improvement through your participation and sponsorship of the 32nd and 33rd Annual Golf Tournaments!