With the current pandemic, Fisher-Titus is offering a variety of options to evaluate respiratory symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19, including a cough, fever, shortness of breath and/or a sore throat, from the comfort of your vehicle or home.
- Mobile Emergency Department Assessment – This allows you to see an Emergency Department provider and have a thorough medical screening exam without leaving your vehicle. Please note – this is not drive up testing. If further monitoring or treatment is required, you may be directed to a treatment room inside the Emergency Department. To access, turn onto Shady Lane drive from Benedict Avenue, and then turn left onto Fisher-Titus Parkway. Follow the signs for the drive-through assessment.
- Virtual Visits – You can see a doctor via a telephone, smartphone, tablet, or computer with a webcam. Get the care you need without leaving the comfort of home.
- If you currently have a Fisher-Titus provider for primary care, you may schedule a virtual visit to discuss and assess your symptoms. Simply call the office of the provider and let the scheduler know you’d like to be seen through a telephone or video visit. These appointments will be billed out through insurance at their normal rate, just as if you were being seen in person in the office.
- If you don’t have a Fisher-Titus provider or for those who desire an immediate evaluation, a COVID-19 screening can now be conducted through a video visit in partnership with Amwell. To get started, download the Amwell app in the Apple or Android app store or visit fishertitus.amwell.com and enter the service key FISHERTITUS to be connected with a board-certified, experienced medical provider who will use secure video to see patients any time of day, anywhere. No appointment necessary. Visits cost $59 and may be less with your insurance.
- Convenient Care – If you are not experiencing respiratory symptoms, please know that Convenient Care is still available for you. When arriving, registration will ask if you have any respiratory symptoms, if so, you may be directed to another site of care.
“Our healthcare professionals are dedicated to providing the highest quality patient care at all times and will be with you through every step of the visit,” said Matt Mattner, chief operating officer with Fisher-Titus. “No matter which option you choose for assessment, you can feel confident that we have our community’s health and safety in mind.”