During a recent Fisher-Titus Employee Children’s Scholarship Awards Ceremony, 10 scholarships were awarded to children within the Fisher-Titus family.
Scholarships are traditionally awarded during a joint ceremony at Fisher-Titus. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, each recipient and their family had a scheduled time to receive their award and take photos.
This scholarship provides 10 recipients $1,000 each in financial support for their highereducation. Recipients are selected from the submitted applications by a committee of local citizens who have no direct association with Fisher-Titus.
Fisher-Titus designates one of the 10 scholarships in memory of all employees who have passed away while still employed at Fisher-Titus. Special preference for this award was given to an applicant who is pursuing a career in health care.
This year’s recipients included:
- Elyse Balduff, Daughter of Melissa Balduff, Clinical Resource Manager, Quality and Clinical Resource Management
- Savannah Barr, Daughter of Janet Barr, Staff Nurse, ICU
- Lili Grant, Daughter of Dr. Gregory Grant, Physician, Fisher-Titus Family Medicine-Milan
- Lukas Montgomery, Son of Jody Montgomery, Point of Care Technician, Nursing Float Pool
- Corrinne Riley, Daughter of Michelle Riley, Personal Care Coordinator, Carriage House
- Haleigh Skinner, Daughter of Tricia Baker,
- POCT/Clerical Specialist, Prep and Recovery (Haleigh also works as an STNA at Norwalk Memorial Home)
- Dawson Strong, Son of Jason Strong, Physical Therapist II, Rehab
- Leah Burke, Daughter of Mona Burke, Medical Auditor, Quality and Clinical Resource Management
- Erin Callahan, Daughter of Katie Callahan, MRI Technologist, Imaging Services
- Mary Wilkerson, Daughter of Elizabeth Wilkerson, Staff Accountant, Accounting Services