During a recent Fisher-Titus Employee Children’s Scholarship Awards Ceremony, 10 scholarships were awarded to children within the Fisher-Titus family. This scholarship provides 10 recipients $1,000 each in financial support for their higher education. Recipients are selected from the submitted applications by a committee of local citizens who have no direct association with Fisher-Titus.
Fisher-Titus designates one of the 10 scholarships in memory of all employees who have passed away while still employed at Fisher-Titus. Special preference for this award was given to an applicant who is pursuing a career in health care.
- Kimble Arnold, Son of Carrie Arnold, Registrar, Registration (recipient of the scholarship dedicated to the memory of all employees who have passed away during their service at Fisher-Titus.)
- Lara Danhoff, Daughter of Sharon Danhoff, Charge Nurse, Emergency Department
- Alissa Daniel, Daughter of Jody Daniel, Biller, Patient Accounts
- Jared Flewelling, Son of Jeanette Flewelling, Coder, Health Information Management
- Deyer Graffice, Son of Heather Graffice, Supervisor, Patient Access Center
- Jordan Gran, Daughter of Valerie Christian, Administrative Specialist Fisher-Titus Foundation
- Hayden Jaworski, Son of Rhonda Jaworski, Case Manager, Home Health
- Allison McKinney, Daughter of William McKinney, Ultrasound Technician, Imaging Services
- Danielle Ott, Daughter of Veronica Ott, Physical Therapy Assistant, Home Health
- Kalee Rakosky, Daughter of Randy Rakosky, Paramedic, North Central EMSF
Photo: (seated from left) Kalee Rakosky, Allison McKinney, Alissa Daniel, Jordan Gran; (standing from left) Susan Hazel, Fisher-Titus Board of Directors; Dr. Brent Burkey, President & CEO of Fisher-Titus; Danielle Ott; Deyer Graffice; Jared Flewelling; Kimble Arnold; Dennis Doughty, chairman of the Fisher-Titus Board of Directors; Rev. Fred Wiechers, secretary of the Fisher-Titus Board of Directors; Perry Dryden, vice chairman of the Fisher-Titus Board of Directors.