As a way to enhance the birthing experience, we are pleased to offer the Novii Wireless Patch System, which transmits fetal heart tones via Bluetooth technology. This state-of-the art technology replaces the belts and wires of traditional monitoring systems.
The Novii is patient-friendly providing freedom for natural birthing positions and no adjustment, allowing women to sleep, change position and walk around easily. It can even be used while in the shower, offering a more versatile and comfortable labor experience for mom and baby.
We want to give you and your little one the best possible start. As soon as your baby has been safely delivered, we offer Skin-to-Skin, or Kangaroo Care. Kangaroo Care is a special way to hold your baby. Wearing only a diaper, your baby is placed directly on your chest. Doctors say this is the “best care” for your baby immediately after delivery.
- Board Certified Lactation Consultants on staff to serve the needs of nursing moms and babies
- Telephone consultation
- Visits and support for moms and babies in the hospital
- Support for moms and babies at home
- Referrals from and to other professional services
- Educational in-services for professionals
- Prenatal breastfeeding education - Individual and group settings
- Breast pump rentals
We offer a weekly support group for breastfeeding moms. Please contact one of the Lactation Consultants at 419-660-2117 ext. 6491 for more information.