As a way to enhance your birthing experience, we are pleased to offer the Novii Wireless Patch System, which transmits fetal heart tones via Bluetooth technology. This state-of-the art technology replaces the belts and wires of traditional monitoring systems.
The Novii is patient-friendly providing freedom for natural birthing positions and no adjustment, allowing women to sleep, change position and walk around easily. It can even be used while in the shower, offering a more versatile and comfortable labor experience for mom and baby.
We want to give you and your little one the best possible start. As soon as your baby has been safely delivered, we offer Skin-to-Skin, or Kangaroo Care. Kangaroo Care is a special way to hold your baby. Wearing only a diaper, your baby is placed directly on your chest. Doctors say this is the “best care” for your baby immediately after delivery.
- Board Certified Lactation Consultants on staff to serve the needs of nursing moms and babies
- Telephone consultation
- Visits and support for moms and babies in the hospital
- Support for moms and babies at home
- Referrals from and to other professional services
- Prenatal breastfeeding education - Individual and group settings
- Monthly lactation support group
We offer lactation support follow-up visits for moms after they are discharged. You can make an appointment before you leave the hospital, or you can call after you are discharged and make an appointment for when you would like to meet with one of our lactation specialists.