The Board of Directors, Medical Staff and Management of Fisher-Titus Medical Center support our patients rights by providing a grievance process to respond to your concerns regarding patient rights, quality of care, patient safety or discharge readiness.
We encourage you to contact us with your concerns. You can contact us verbally or in writing by:
Ask to speak with our Corporate Safety Officer at 419-668-8101, Ext. 6429 or call 419-668-8101 and ask the operator for the hospital supervisor.
You may also call the Question and Concern Response Line at 419-668-8101, Ext. 6888.
Write to us at:
The Office of the President
Fisher-Titus Medical Center
272 Benedict Avenue
Norwalk, OH 44857
You also have the right to contact:
Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program
Or complete the online form at www.hfap.org
You or your representative may file a complaint or grievance at any time with:
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center
- Contact the Corporate Safety Officer at 419-668-8101 Ext. 6429
- During evenings and weekends call 419-668-8101 and ask for the Hospital Supervisor.
- Contact us in writing at Fisher-Titus Medical Center, Office of the President, 272 Benedict Avenue, Norwalk, Ohio 44857.
- To file with an outside agency: