Join us to learn more about the Sportsmetrics program at Fisher-Titus! This is an opportunity for parents and high school athletes to learn more and ask questions to help determine if the Sportsmetrics program might be beneficial for them.
The live forum will cover:
- ACL injuries in athletes with Dr. Jason Brown, NOMS Access Orthopaedics
- History and background of the Sportsmetrics Program
- What to expect when participating in Sportsmetrics
- Results of athletes who have completed Sportsmetrics
- Parent & coach testimonial from Angie Kalizewski
Not able to make it to the forum? A recording of the program will be made available in the weeks following the event at fishertitus.org/sportsmetrics.