Grand Prize Drawing
Early Bird Drawing
- $10,000 cash prize
- Thursday, April 2 at 4:30 p.m.
Fisher-Titus Patient Pavilion Lobby
- Winner need not be present to win. Drawing shared on Facebook Live. Entries must be received by 4 p.m. on March 31.
- $1,000 cash prize
- Friday, February 21 at 12 p.m.
- Fisher-Titus Cafeteria
- Winner need not be present to win. Drawing shared on Facebook Live. Entries must be received by 4 p.m. on February 19.
$20 each or 3 tickets for $50
Only 3,000 tickets will be sold!
Your donation supports the purchase of improved cardiac technology at North Central EMS. The state-of-the-art Zoll X-Series monitors are equipped with real-time CPR feedback and have integrated WiFi to allow for communication in the field to emergency and cardiology departments giving them the ability to facilitate a more rapid cardiac response…because minutes mean muscle.
North Central EMS First Responders serve roughly 60,000 people across a 911 service area of over 500 square miles in Huron, Erie, Sandusky, and Seneca Counties.
Buy your tickets:
- Fisher-Titus Gift Shop (Patient Pavilion Entrance, Parking Lot C, 272 Benedict Ave. Norwalk, OH 44857
- Fisher-Titus management and Board members
- Call the Foundation office at (419) 660-2528
Raffle Rules & Eligibility Disclaimer
Download the Event Flyer