Fisher-Titus Employee Children’s Scholarship Recipients Announced
During a recent Fisher-Titus Employee Children’s Scholarship Awards Ceremony, 10 scholarships were awarded to children within the Fisher-Titus family.
This scholarship provides 10 recipients $1,000 each in financial support for their higher education. Recipients are selected from the submitted applications by a committee of local citizens who have no direct association with Fisher-Titus.
Fisher-Titus designates one of the 10 scholarships in memory of all employees who have passed away while still employed at Fisher-Titus. Special preference for this award was given to an applicant who is pursuing a career in health care.
This year’s recipients included:
- Kimble Arnold, Son of Carrie Arnold, Patient Access Representative, Registration
- Carly Bilton, Daughter of Sara Bilton, Radiology CT Technician, Imaging Services
- Macey Compton, Daughter of Heidi Ward, LPN, Patient Access Center
- Jared Flewelling, Son of Jeanette Flewelling, Coder, Health Information Management
- William Gelhausen, Son of Sarah Lynn, Staff Nurse, Oncology
- Hunter Klein, Son of Heather Chapman, Clinical Analyst, Information Services
- Lindsey Kowalski, Daughter of Christine Kowalski, Manager, Pain Management
- Corbin Snyder, Son of Holly Snyder, Clinical Analyst Supervisor, Information Services
- Daniel Smith, Son of Andrea Beeker, Nurse Supervisor, Surgery
- Tyler Walton, Son of Edie Walton, Compliance Specialist, Compliance